What is Pro-Rated Limited Warranty?
Lunox offer “Limited Warranty” to all of the products. This implies that the warranty period provided does not extend to every possible situation. “Pro-Rated” implies that if any problem occurs that is covered by the warranty during the term of the warranty, the customer will bear the cost for any repairs made or, if necessary, any exchange of the mattress, mattress topper, pillow or baby bed at a specified sum.
Warranty vs Sleep Trial
Sleep trials are trial periods during which you can try out a mattress to determine whether it suits your personal preferences. If you don’t like the mattress and you’re still within the window of the sleep trial, then you should be able to obtain a refund, provided the mattress is in good terms..
In contrast, warranties cover you in the event that a mattress has a defect. Provided you don’t do anything to void the warranty, it should last significantly longer than the sleep trial. The warranty does not cover you if you decide you simply don’t like your mattress after the sleep trial has ended.
How should I claim my warranty?
When your products starting to have a defect after use, please reach out to us via chat or by email with your Order Number, along with any additional information.
We will ask for necessary information including photos and videos taken for said product. After careful examination, we will then, at our choice, either send the defective Product for repairs or replace it with the same or a comparable Product. Terms and conditions applied.
Terms & Conditions
- All Lunox Mattresses carry 10 years pro-rated limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- All Lunox Pillows carry 2 years prorated limited warranty from the date of purchase.
- Repaired or replaced products are subjected to the same warranty as to the original product. Its warranty term begins on the delivery/collection date of the original product purchased.
- Pro-rated Warranties of Lunox mattresses, and pillows are only applicable to one-time replacement only.
- Free of charge (FOC) items are not entitled for warranties.
- The full costs of transportation for repair shall be borne by the customer.
- This warranty is invalid if the mattresses and pillows have been serviced or repaired outside of the factory.
- The customer must provide copies of proof of purchase at the time of submitting a claim under this limited warranty.
- Notification of claims under this limited warranty or other inquiries shall be directed to the retailer from whom the product was originally purchased. The manufacturer will only take responsibility for this limited warranty or any inquiries regarding the limited warranty if the retailer cannot be contacted.
- The limited warranty only covers Lunox personnel inspected and certified manufacturing defects.
- In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, Lunox reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price differences shall be borne by the customer.
- Lunox is not responsible for any payment or cost related to consequential or incidental damages, or damages or expenses of any.
- Lunox makes no warranty beyond what is contained in writing above. Therefore, Lunox does not warrant that this product is suitable for any person’s health or medical condition.
- Lunox reserves the rights and authority to change the terms and conditions from time to time without any advanced notification.
- This warranty does not cover normal body impressions or constitute a defect of material or workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws.
- This warranty does not cover individual comfort preferences such as firmness, texture and feel.
- This warranty does not cover merchandise that sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/sample”.
- This warranty does not cover damage done by natural disasters.
- Customers are not entitled to the warranty claim if they fail to provide the sales receipt or other proof of purchase documents at the time of claim submission.
Mattress & Topper
- Lunox will cover full or partial cost for repair or replacement or credit value (excluding transportation costs) of mattresses for manufacturing defects that develop within the warranty period. The customer shall pay for the differences between the new value and the prorated value. The prorated value is as follow:
|Period||New Value||Prorated Value||Customer Bare|
|0 - 2 years (1ST two years)||100%||100%||0%|
|2 - 4 years (3RD & 4TH year)||100%||80%||20%|
|4 - 6 years (5TH & 6TH year)||100%||60%||40%|
|6 - 8 years (7TH & 8TH year)||100%||40%||60%|
|8 - 10 years (LAST two years)||100%||30%||70%|
- This Mattress Warranty Only Applies To:
- Mattresses that are purchased for residential use only.
- Deterioration resulting in a visible indentation or sag of more than 1.5 inches (38mm) or larger when no weight is applied onto the product.
- Sagging: only if your mattress is continuously supported by matching foundation or equivalent, with an appropriate frame.
- Defects of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws such as split or crack - despite normal usage and proper handling in the product.
- This Mattress Warranty Does Not Apply To:
- Any mattresses that have been soiled or burned, or have received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric will not be covered by this warranty.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as prolonged sitting on the product’s edges, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the topper resulting in damage to its structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Mattresses that are infested with vermin, even if it’s defective.
- Deformity or damage to the product caused by improper washing, drying or high-temperature treatment.
- Odor (some of the products can have a natural odor).
- Mattresses that are found to be in an unhygienic condition. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle any items for repair or replacement if the item is deemed unhygienic.
- Mattresses’ damages caused by any inappropriate foundation, improper bed frame or support system.
- Damage mattress that are done by natural disaster.
- Abnormal or non-domestic or non-residential use or other usages.
- Mattresses used for commercial purposes, for example, hotels, motels or institutional facilities.
- Usage outside of Malaysia.
- Product dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 2 cm on the quoted size.