Exchange & Refund Policy
At Lunox, we are dedicated to providing you with high-quality mattresses that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We are confident that you will love your new mattress, but in the rare event that you are not completely satisfied, we want to ensure that you are taken care of. Therefore, we offer exchange and refund options to guarantee your complete satisfaction with your purchase, subject to the following conditions:
Eligibility for Exchange or Refund
Defective or damaged products – If the mattress is delivered to the buyer in a defective or damaged condition, they may be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Incorrect size or product – If the buyer receives a mattress that is the incorrect size or product that they did not order, they may be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Delayed or lost shipments – If the shipment is delayed or lost in transit, the buyer may be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Billing errors – If there is an error in billing, such as an overcharge or double charge, the buyer may be eligible for a refund.
Quality issues – If the buyer experiences quality issues with the mattress, such as sagging or premature wear and tear, they may be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Exchange or Refund Process
If you believe that you are eligible for an exchange or refund, please contact our Customer Experience team via chat or email within 3 days of delivery of the mattress. You will need to provide your order number and a detailed explanation of the issue you are experiencing.
If eligible, we will provide instructions for returning the mattress. Please note that Lunox will not cover the cost of return shipping for any reason except for defective or damaged products, incorrect size or product, or delayed or lost shipments.
When we receive the returned product, we will inspect it to determine whether it is eligible for a refund or exchange. Lunox reserves the right to reject returns for mattresses that are damaged by natural disasters, soiled or burned, have received obvious physical abuse, or are used for commercial purposes, such as hotels, motels, or institutional facilities. Custom size mattresses/toppers are also not returnable.
If the returned product is eligible for a refund, we will credit back your original form of payment to your credit card within 7-14 business days. Lunox reserves the right to charge an additional fee if the returned product has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or tears and damage to the fabric.
If the returned product is eligible for an exchange, we will work with you to determine the appropriate size and product and arrange for shipping of the new product. Please note that Lunox will not cover the cost of return shipping for any reason except for defective or damaged products, incorrect size or product, or delayed or lost shipments.
Limitations and Exclusions
Please note that the exchange and refund policy applies only to mattresses purchased directly from Lunox. Mattresses purchased from other retailers or marketplaces are subject to the retailer’s or marketplace’s return policies.
Additionally, Lunox reserves the right to modify or terminate this policy at any time without prior notice.
Trial & Return
- How Does The Trial Work?
- We want everyone to get the best sleep possible, and know it takes a few nights, washes, and naps to get a feel for the difference Lunox can make. With our risk-free trial and return policy, you can try Lunox products in the comfort of your own home--pressure free.
- Trial start on the day you received the products. If you’ve been sleeping on another bed every night for the past few years, your body will need time to adjust to your new Lunox bedding products. We offer a 30-day trial on mattresses so you can take note of how your sleep improves along the way. The trial starts on the day you receive your product. 30-days for you to trial our mattress shall be sufficient for you to decided if we are good enough for you to keep.
- Free trial is applicable for orders and delivery within Klang Valley and Penang area only.
- How Many Trials Do I Get?
- You are entitled to one trial period per product.
- If at least one of a particular product type is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional trials on subsequent orders of that particular product.
- If you feel that the product is not suitable, you will be eligible to request for one time exchange.
- Do I Need To Keep Any Of The Packaging Or Boxes?
- Yes, please do keep the extra plastic wrapper that is included in the package. We might need your little help to pack the product back in the wrapper and tape it tightly, just in case you are not satisfied with our product and would like to return it.
- To initiate a return, reach out to our Customer Experience team via chat here
- How Do I Initiate A Return?
- It is recommended for you to try it for a certain period of time in order for your body to adjust to the new product (at least 2 weeks for pillow and 3 weeks for mattress/topper). After that, if you decide that our Lunox products aren’t right for you, we're happy to help troubleshoot or initiate the return process within your trial period. Please contact us via chat here to initiate your return. Provide us your invoice no. or order no.
- Trial product are require to be return/collect by us within the trial period. Products that have not returned/collected after trial period are not eligible for the refund. You may choose to drop-off the products to us at our office or courier it back to us.
- For orders of mattress located in KL/Klang Valley only, you may contact us for us to arrange collection from you.
- Unfortunately we does not have self transporter for buyers who located out of KL/Klang Valley areas. For this, we will have to trouble you to spend sometime to help us pack/wrap the item nicely. Once done, do inform us, we will arrange our 3rd party transporter to collect it from your delivered address. Do note that the process will take us at least 7 days for us to arrange with transporter to pickup your item. Item that are not packed/wrap nicely are not acceptable by our 3rd party transporter.
- Provided the items are received in donatable condition, we’ll process a refund once we receive them back at our facility.
- Refunds will be credited back to your account within two weeks.
- How Do I Reschedule My Return Pickup?
- No worries! To reschedule your pickup, please give our contact our Customer Experience team via chat here with your order number and updated availability.
- When Can I Expect A Refund For My Return?
- Once your return is accounted for, we'll refund and credit back your original form of payment to your credit card. Lunox will remain the rights to charges additional fee if the return product have been soiled or burned, or have received obvious physical abuse or tear and damage to the fabric. Upon inspection, good condition products will be refund back in full amount to buyer. Please allow 7-14 business days for the refund to settle back on your original form of payment
- How Do I Check On The Status Of A Refund?
- You can check you credit card statement for the debited amount! Please do reach out to our Customer Experience team via chat here if you still does not get the refund yet.
- On What Circumstance Return Mattress Are Invalid?
- Lunox remains rights to reject Mattresss that are:-
- Damage mattress that are done by natural disaster.
- Mattresses that have been soiled or burned, or have received obvious physical abuse or improper tear to the opening & fabric.
- Mattresses used for commercial purposes, for example, hotels, motels or institutional facilities.
- Custom Size mattress/toppers is not returnable.
- Mattresses will be resend back if found of any circumstance above occur. Additional fee of the transport cost will be bare by buyer.
- Lunox remains rights to reject Mattresss that are:-
- What Happens To Returned Products?
- Returned Lunox mattresses or other large items will be donated to a local charity or recycled. Charities will vary regionally. In certain localities, restrictions require us to recycle/dispose of the bed.
- Most self-service Lunox returns will arrive at our facilities, go through the wash if necessary, and then be donated to a local religious organization, charity, or upcycled for use in our pop-up experiences.